| 
  • If you are citizen of an European Union member nation, you may not use this service unless you are at least 16 years old.

View
 

Intra-SynrG_Meeting4

Page history last edited by Joe Steinkamp 10 years, 1 month ago

Team Intra-SynRG -- Meeting 4 Notes

 
Meeting time:  10:00 pm
Venue:  Skype
All team members were in attedance.
 
The group discussed progress on each of our use cases and provided feedback on first drafts and outlines.  
 
We agreed on a general format for each of the individual use cases based on Siva's draft.
 
We had a brief discussion regarding the upcoming software list deliverable.  We will start trying to find new technology in this area that has not been noted in previous classes.  We will also revisit previously noted portal technology and make updates regarding new features and will highlight the features that are most relevant to our use cases. 
Action items:  Everyone will email final drafts of their use cases to the team via email and everyone should provide comments if there are any.  All comments should be provided as soon as possible so that Joe has enough time to post the final drafts on Sunday.  
 
Next Meeting:  Kim T. will send a meeting request for next Skype meeting following Monday's class after we have more information about our next deliverable.  In the meantime, we will continue to communicate via email as necessary.

The meeting adjourned at 10:35 p.m. 

Comments (0)

You don't have permission to comment on this page.